Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15 Ver Valen St
Closter, NJ 07624
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
Hardworking, Dedicated, Detailed, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Patient, Extremely Service Oriented. My Goal Is To Provide Exceptional Service With Outstanding Results.
Education and Training
- B.A. Drew University- Sociology, History
- Full Time Realtor with over 20 years of experience.
- Ongoing training and education via Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Certificate In Gerontology: Rutgers University School Of Social Work
Awards and Designations
Certified Antique Homes Specialist
Coldwell Banker Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
E-Agent-Qualified To Receive Company Rapid Response Referrals
Member Top Ten Club For Outstanding Production-Including January, 2013, May, 2013, June, 2013, September, 2013, April, 2014, February, 2015,April, 2015
Associate Of The Month-February, 2015
#1 Agent In Top Production-February, 2015
#5 In Top Production-September, 2014
#6 In Top Production-April, 2015
Corporate Associate Of The Month-October, 2011
#1 Agent In Closed Sales-Office-Wide-October, 2011
Member Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors
Member New Jersey Multiple Listing Service
Member Garden State Multiple Listing Service
Member Hudson County Multiple Listing Service
Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
Member National Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise
- All Residential Single And Multi-Family Homes
- Older homes
- Newer Homes
- Buyers And Sellers With All Needs
- All Buyers And Sellers - Including Speciality Buyers and Sellers - First Time Buyers and Seniors.
Interests Include: Hiking,Canoeing, Photography, Art, Music, Literature, Historic Homes, Architecture.
Memberships Include: Sierra Club, Adirondack Mountain Club, National Audubon Society, Palisades Nature Association.
Communities I Serve
Bergen County Statewide and National Relocation
Apply for a Rental